Thursday, February 5, 2009


Doodle 4 Google

Doodle 4 Google is a competition open to school kids, giving them an opportunity to design a Google logo. The theme for the competition is "What I wish for the World."

So I did my own crude Google doodle in Photoshop expressing what I wish for the world!

What I wish for the world is some kind of radical population control as we're a disease killing our host (what happens to a disease when the host dies?). So I have a ban on fertile sperm, the pill and a condom pictured in my Google logo.

Kids, don't be influenced by my Google doodle as it's crude on a few levels and people don't like being told to stop breeding, so you wouldn't win the competition.

Schools and students can find more information on the doodle for Google competition here.

From last year's contest


Registration closes at 11:59:59 PM Pacific time on March 17, 2009 and entries are due by 11:59:59 PM Pacific time on March 31, 2009. Teachers, you'll find everything you need to get started on the Registration page. Only teachers or school employees should register. Parents or students who are interested should contact their teacher to register them.

Only teachers and schools can register.
Student or parent? Start doodling now.