- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (Ph.D. a plus).
- Several years of software development experience.
- Extensive experience programming in C++.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
- Experience developing/designing large software systems.
- Experience programming in Python a plus.
This position is available in any one of the Gmail offices -- Mountain View, Seattle or Zurich. If you are interested in working from another Google office, you may still apply below. You'll interview with a wide range of Google engineers, not just Gmail engineers, and be eligible for a position on any team at Google.To apply, submit your resume and info: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en/join_the_team.html